|Foundation in Liberal Arts|
|Master of Business Administration (MBA)|
|Bachelor of Business Administration (Honours)|
|Bachelor of Accountancy (Honours)|
|Master of Design|
|Bachelor of Fashion Design (Honours)|
|Bachelor of Product Design (Honours)|
|Bachelor of Jewellery Design (Honours)|
|Bachelor of Interior Design (Honours)|
|Bachelor of Graphic Design (Honours)|
|Bachelor of Multimedia Design (Honours)|
|Education and Science|
|Master of Education|
|Bachelor of Applied Psychology (Honours)|
• International Qualifications - RUI is a multi-faculty, fully-recognised international university. It is part of RafflesEducation Corporation
Limited ("RafflesEducationCorp") - the largest private education provider in the Asia-Pacific region and is well-known in 13 countries for
providing quality higher education.
• International Focus - all RUI programmes are conducted in English in a manner that prepares students for working in an international
• International Faculty - academic staff at RUI are recruited from all over the world, bringing the best in international practice and global
vision to our programmes.
• Professional Excellence - all curricula are related to the needs of relevant professional bodies and to students' career readiness upon
• Employer-based Internships – most of our programmes have an industry internship placement to give students practical knowledge on
their respective fields.
• Leadership - at RUI, creativity and innovation are emphasised in everything we do. Our graduates are prepared to be leaders in their
• Entrepreneurship – at RUI, starting your own enterprise is not a limited idea to business students. All our schools, such as Design, Social
Sciences and Education nurture entrepreneurship.
• Centrally Located in JB City Centre – our strategic location allows RUI students to enjoy the vibrant city lifestyle of JB, with many cultural
and shopping experiences at our doorstep.